Hire a Consultant
Nationality(ies) : French and Italian
Italian and French : mother tongues, English : fluent, Spanish : professional level, Portuguese : beginner level
- Experienced conference interpreter: setting up events in One STOP Shop: recruitment and management of team, planning and setting up of technical needs.
- Event producer: planning, production and coordination of large cultural or political events and/or media pools.
- News reporter and producer: news gathering, interviews, editing, writing, team management Strong organisational and logistical skills
- Almost unlimited flexibility and mobility
- Ability to adapt quickly to different sectors and contexts
Thalent.com, Geneva, Switzerland
Consultant as conference interpreter and event management. Website & past clients.
WFFP, World Forum of Fisher People - Delhi, India
Responsible for the technical and interpreting team (20 international and 20 local interpreters working in 15 languages)
Groove'n'Move Festival - Geneva, Switzerland
Coordinator of the logistics and a team of 40 volunteers for this 12-day urban dance festival in 14 venues.
EBU, European Broadcasting Union - Geneva headquarters, Switzerland
Member of the team responsible for analysing and broadcasting international news in pictures to more than 60 public channels in Europe and worldwide.
WHO, World Health Organisation - Geneva Headquarters, Switzerland
Communications Officer and Technical Administrator Example: Logistics and Communications Manager for World Health Day 2008: "Protecting Health from Climate Change
CBS News - London office, UK and
News producer Example: Logistics manager for a team of 100 journalists covering the death of Pope John Paul II in the Vatican in April 2005
APTN, Associated Press Television News - London HQ, UK and field.
News producer Example: In charge of daily coverage of international news stories
Nyéléni 2007 - Forum for Food Sovereignty - Sélingué, Mali.
Member of the technical team in charge of the event. Participation in the definition of the guidelines and the drafting of the programme. Co-responsible for the internal communication and towards the international and local media and the interpretation team (120 international and 40 local interpreters working in 12 languages)
Studies and trainings
If you are company and want to hire one of our consultantsCONTACT US